Whimsey Black Cat

January 17, 2014


 Well, I'm still not finished my hooked purse 
but I'm almost there!
I spent lots of time reading over the directions,
 trying to understand what it is I'm suppose to do!! 
Most of the confusion was how to sew the lining
but I think I finally got it all figured out 
and hope to put it all together soon.

When I feel like doing something more relaxing 
I'll go to my hooking, crocheting or hand-stitching.
 I recently finished stitching this whimsey black cat.
I think this frame will work great.
It's a gift for my sons girlfriend.
 They have the sweetest little black cat so I thought 
she would enjoy having it.

Hope you all have a warm and cozy weekend!
xoxo Louise











9 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweet black cat and it's perfect in your frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that cat is up to some trouble! lol! I wish I could help with your purse... though I haven't tried to sew liners on anything yet... so I haven't a clue where to even start with that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet, love the black kitty, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she will enjoy the cat and mouse, but more importantly think she will appreciate the work and gesture of familyship. I adore my daughter-in-love (not law) and she appreciates everything I make. No way could my son have chosen a better wife and mother even if I'd conducted potential wife interviews myself.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet kitty and a wonderful gift to give! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute for a very sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming feline ... and I love the frame! I feel certain that such a handmade gift shall be treasured always.
    Sending hugs your way ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I like all kinds of creative work. Since I create landscapes and backgrounds for a new unique comic I live creativity every day. The hours just rush by. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.